Statement from The Feathers Hotel regarding Coronavirus
The safety of our guests comes first.
We are monitoring and adopting recommendations from the NHS and the World Health Organisation (WHO) which include hand and respiratory hygiene and safe food practices.
These recommendations include the following actions by our employees:
- Employees to wash their hands frequently with soap and water
- Employees to avoid close contact with others
- Employees to inform all guests of hygiene advice during check-in
- A minimum distance to other guests to be maintained
- Guests with symptoms of illness are asked to stay in the room and call reception for advice
- Special attention to cleanliness in bedrooms and all public rooms
We will continue to monitor the situation closely to ensure the safety of staff and guests.
If you are concerned about Coronavirus and want more information on our cancellation policy, or to postpone a stay with us, contact a member of the team via email@example.com or call on 01993 812 291.
In line with government guidance, we are continuing to operate as usual. We will continue to follow official guidance from the UK Government and Public Health England carefully.